My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Three’s a Charm

A friend of mine sent this to me. I thought I share it here on my blog so readers could get to know a little more about me.



Three names I go by
1. Sheila
2. Sheila K.
3. SKS

Three jobs I have had in my life.
1. Residential Counselor
2. Teacher
3. Credit Analyst

Three places I have lived.
1. Ann Arbor, MI
2. Providence, RI
3. Somerset, MA

Three TV shows I watch.
1. The Sopranos
2. Morning Joe
3. Little House on the Praire

Three places I have been.
1. The Bahamas
2. Nigeria
3. Canada

People that e-mail me regularly
1. Crystal - my partner
2. Jennifer - my coworker and friend
3. Beth – my best friend

Three of my favorite foods.
1. cheese
2. salad
3. shrimp

Three things I would like to do.
1. visit Italy
2. write a book
3. run in a marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment