My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 23 - Last Chance Workout

Today's workout can be described in two words -- hot and sweaty! It's 97 degrees outside and probably 107 degrees in here! Whew! I'm so glad I'm done.

Today I decided I am going to treat myself to a nice hour massage this weekend. I can't wait. I also need to find the time to go get an adjustment. I've been noticing a lot of snap, crackle, and pop while I'm stretching.

Now that I'm healed, I decided I should start drinking my green smoothies again. I tried one a couple of weeks after the hospital and didn't tolerate it too well. I think it was all the pain meds I was taking at the time. Today I had a triple berry, banana, and kale smoothie. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment