My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day Eight - Last Chance Workout

Well, today's workout was really hard. I woke up about 4 am with bad stomach cramps. After two trips to the bathroom, I tossed and turned. I eventually went back to sleep only to discover it was time to get up. So, I've haven't had much energy today. Plus, it's 97 degrees out!

Work was very busy. The power went out for about an hour this evening. I took advantage of it and spent some time praying and meditating. I so wanted to blow off working out today but I didn't. There is no way I'm going to give up so quickly. Truth is I didn't complete the workout. I had to stop after 35 minutes. I'll try to go back and finish it. If not, I do feel good about giving it some effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment