My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, November 27, 2009

Visibility

I am feeling anxious. I ate two pieces of cake today. As a result, I just finished another exercise session. Now, I'm online reading blogs to stay on course.

I've been doing more to make my presence known in the blog world. For the most part, I'm a lurker. I've grown tired of feeling like I'm on the outside looking in. The only person I really interact with has been Bella. For the past couple of weeks while lurking on blogs I've been making comments. I also joined this weight loss community forum. Everyone is so friendly and supportive.

For whatever reason, this new visibility and transparency is making me anxious. My struggles with my weight and health have always been private issues. I've never shared a lot of this stuff with anyone. Since I made a commitment to myself to move out of my comfort zone, I'm going to stick with it. I enjoy interacting with people who can relate to my experience. So many of my well meaning friends either enable or sabotage.

I need to go to the store. I've been lazy about my meal planning for the past three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment