My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Countdown to Christmas Challenge Update - Week Two

Nada. I did not lose any weight this week :(

I'm not tripping about it. I did a lot of soul searching this week (after a loooong pity party). Anyhow, I'm going back to the basics:

Planning my meals
Planning my workouts
Blogging more often
Listening to motivational tunes
Managing my time more effectively

I spent some time online on Friday collecting healthy recipes. Sundays will be my planning and cooking days.

Work is having fitness challenge. I'm planning to participate. The challenge is to get in 400 minutes of activity (minimum 10-minute increments) during November. It should be pretty easy to get the time in. Kimberly, my trainer, is in charge of the challenge. She said I can get credit for our workouts so that's 120 minutes a week right there. In addition, I'm going to challenge myself to workout every day this month (minimum 10 minutes).

The only way I'm going to meet my 15-pound weight loss goal by Christmas is to exercise, exercise, exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment