My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratefulness



Happy Thanksgiving!

Thinking about all that I am grateful for this year brings tears to my eyes. I've always been one for expressing gratitude to God and all that is for the many blessings in my life. This is different. I'm healthy, well, healthier.

I am at a loss for the words to express how happy I am to be where I am. I am in a space where I feel, for the first time, I can have all my heart's desire. It's no longer a concept, it's reality. Each step I take, each breath I take, each heart beat I take, each drop of sweat reminds me of the gratitude I feel (literally) for being here. I had been sick and tired for so long. Now, I am alive and enjoying life more abundantly.

This year has been amazing. I am so proud of myself for getting off the sofa and making my dreams come true. I am so grateful for the courage to turn my life around. I am grateful for another chance. I thank God for grace and mercy.

I'll end with the lyrics to "Grateful" by Hezekiah Walker:

I am grateful for the things that You have done
I am grateful for the victories we've won
I could go on and on about your works
Because I'm grateful, grateful so grateful just to praise You Lord
Flowing from my heart are the issues of my heart, is gratefulness

Grateful, grateful, grateful, grateful
Grateful, grateful, grateful, grateful
Grateful, grateful, grateful
Gratefulness is flowing from my heart

Flowing from my heart
Are the issues of my heart,
is gratefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment