My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Burn360 Revisited

I tried the second pill today 30 minutes before my weight training. I was sleepy before taking it and I was sleepy after. Before I left for the gym I was tempted to take a sip of coffee but didn’t want to chance that Burn360 would kick in. Nothing.
I went on www.bulubox.com and some people experience a burst of energy after taking this product. I think it doesn’t do a thing for me because I have a very high threshold when it comes to caffeine.

I am glad I was able to give Burn360 a try without wasting my money on a whole bottle of this stuff. I guess that’s the whole point of Bulu Box. Eventually I will find a product that will support my fitness goals. This stuff is not it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review of this product. Let us know if you find something that works.

    ReplyDelete