My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday's Stroll

I was so tired this morning. If I wasn't on the schedule to work in the nursery at church, I would have slept in. Thankfully, we only had one child and he feel asleep after playing for 30 minutes. I spent the rest of the time stretching and sipping coffee. All I could think about was coming home and taking a nap.

As soon as I came home, I ate and went to bed. I tossed and turned for about an hour. I thought about blowing off my walk but thought about how I felt yesterday. If I want to be able to run up hills, I need to keep up my cardio.

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to walk one mile. My left leg was so tight. It's my fault. I haven't been consistent with the exercises Dr. Smith gave me. I also did not do enough stretching yesterday. After two miles, my leg felt a bit more loose. I was tempted to stop but decided to keep going. I'm glad I did. Being consistent about my workouts is what is going to help me get across my next finish line.

Tomorrow I am planning to run 3.1 miles in my usual spot. We'll see how it goes. It's so frustrating that sometimes I can run nonstop and other times I cannot. Again, consistency is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment