My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Burn360 Review

I was very curious and nervous about trying this product, especially because it contains raspberry ketones. I was curious to see if it would really work. I read a few reviews that the product did give an extra boost. I was nervous because I am very leery about fat burners, etc. I remember back in high school one of my friends took some pills (I can’t remember the name). They helped her drop weight but she was very jittery. Her mother kept complaining that she was going to “ruin” her heart so she stopped taking them. This was before the whole Fen-Phen fiasco. When it comes to diet pills, theses two incidents have been etched in my brain. Again, I’m not one for pills but here goes....



I decided to take it 30 minutes before going out for my run. I was feeling pretty good before taking it. I’d been hydrating. I also used my new massage ball earlier that day to work on my tight glutes, hamstrings, and calves.

Well, I did not notice a difference. I took one pill 30 minutes before my workout. Nothing. It is now four hours later. Nothing. As I was driving to the Greenway, I was thinking maybe I needed, since I’m so heavy, to take both pills.
Tomorrow is weight training. I will give it another try.

So far, what I do not like about both samples is that I do not feel the sample size is adequate. I think a week’s supply should be given in order to be able to see if a product really makes a difference. The downside is that the price of the box would be raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment