My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Countdown!

I've got four days until my 5K. Starting to get very nervous. I didn't run yesterday. Today I did a slow, two-mile walk to loosen up my left quad. I then had a nice, hot soak in the bathtub. At this point I think it's all going to be mind over matter. I am doing this 5K all alone. I haven't even asked anyone to go with me. I still want to do this one on my own.

I am also concerned about the weather. It's been cold in the mornings and I have not done any early morning runs. I purchased a long sleeve tech shirt and gave it a test "run" this evening during my walk. I think it will be fine. I'm planning to bring along my gloves just in case.

There's nothing else I can do at this point except hydrate and stretch. Tomorrow I am planning to do a two-mile run. I'll walk again on Thursday and Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment