My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Improvements!



It took me all day to get to the gym today. I almost didn't go. I got dressed, stood outside for a while, went back inside, and took a nap. I got up. Wasted time on the Internet. I then gave myself a pep talk. If I expect to run the Peachtree Road Race in July, I need to get my butt in gear now. I struggle with 3.1 miles. The Peachtree is twice as long.

So, I finally get there and there are no treadmills available. Fine. I decided to do my 3.1 miles on the Elliptical. I set a new PR. The last time I did a 5K on the Elliptical it took me 38 minutes. Today I did it in 35:12! Pre-workout me I would think that is no big deal. However, anyone who workouts out knows an exercise minute can be an eternity! I'm so proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment