My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013! Hello 2014!


This year has been filled with some accomplishments. My intention for 2014 is to be more consistent with my workouts and running. My other priorities are hydration and sleep.

I read a great article today. I wished I'd marked it so I could give proper credit. The main point I got out of it was to set small, manageable goals. While reading this, it dawned on me that I need to set some smaller goals to help with my Peachtree Road Race goal. So, at the halfway point, March, I plan to run a 5k to assess how my training is going.

Not too much else to say. I am very disappointed I am not at my healthy weight. In fact, I stepped on the scale this morning. I've gained 12 pounds! I have to put forth the effort to plan and cook my meals in advance. I was very successful when I was doing this. I started logging again. As much as I hate it, it is a very useful and supportive tool.

I will work on accepting the lifestyle changes I need to embrace in order to live the healthy life I envision.

So, 2014 I am ready for you. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment