My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, December 13, 2013

Fitness Friday

I just looked at my countdown. I have 201 days until the Peachtree. I need to make each and every day count, one day at a time. I took a power nap after work because I was so sleepy. By the time I got myself together, it was too dark for me to go out. This is one of the downfalls of not having an exercise buddy. I do not feel comfortable going out alone so late. By 5:15, it was dark! Then, I thought it going to be so crowded at the gym and it's cold out. So.... I'm going to do an impromptu workout here. I'll do my cardio tomorrow. I need to get a battery for my HRM watch so I will know exactly how many calories I'm burning. I really need to make sure I'm going bang for my buck. I feel some slight soreness from the strength training. Overall, I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job.

I just realize tomorrow was supposed to be my next 5K. I'm glad I didn't sign up. The weather is supposed to be yucky. Hopefully, by midafternoon I can get my miles in. If not, I'll be on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment