My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, December 30, 2013

Motivational Monday

I finally "finished" my vision board for the Peachtree Road Race. I left some white space so that I can add to it over the next six months.



I have six months to train for the Peachtree Road Race. I've had this race on my bucket list for three years. I have more than enough time to get myself together. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm falling apart. I've been having issues with my back and knee. Yesterday I did some light exercise. Earlier today I went for a quick ten-minute and decided I take the day off. Tomorrow I will do my strength training and get back on cardio on Wednesday. My biggest challenge is getting sleep. I've been doing better but I can still make improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment