My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, December 26, 2013

Fresh Air!

It was finally warm enough for me to hit the pavement. I was so happy. I did four miles. At first I was just going to do two miles and call it a day. After the first loop, I felt I had at least another mile in me. I managed another two. It felt great to be outside enjoying the fresh air.

Hopefully the temperature doesn't drop too much. I really need to work on my endurance and covering distance. The beginning of the new year is coming and there's no way I can stay on a treadmill for more than 30 minutes. In fact, I will probably avoid the gym for a while. There will be lots of people there working on their resolutions. I will either need to get their at 5:30 or right before closing. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment