My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Bulu Box

I received my December Bulu Box a few weeks ago. I'm just getting around to trying out the products.

I am pretty impressed with this month’s box. The sample sizes are very generous.

Although I am not one for taking pills, I received a 30-day supply of Creative Bioscience 30 Day Diet. I do think it’s nice to have a full 30-day supply to see whether or not they’re effective. I know me. I don't like pills. I already did some research. They seem harmless -- herbal extracts, African mango, raspberry ketones, to mention a few. I’d rather drop pounds the old fashioned way – healthy diet and exercise. I started taking these today.

The next product is Mediterranean Snacks Tapaz to Go. I love hummus and crackers. It’s one of my favorite snacks. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. I'm taking this to work with me tomorrow. Although I've been too lazy to do it, I'd rather make my own hummus and avoid all the sodium and stuff.

I also received Barlean’s Omega Swirl Mango Peach. This is probably something I should be using. However, I have a bottle of Flax Seed Oil I've never finished.

Last but not least, I have Mestrength to try. Seems like something for bodybuilders....

No comments:

Post a Comment