My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week Seven, Day Two

Today my workout was to run for 26 minutes.  I'm so happy to say I did it.  I do have to admit that I was a little disappointed that I only ran 1.5 miles.  I guessestimated I would run at least 2 miles.  It's all good.  I didn't really push myself until the last ten minutes.  My goal has been to finish the workout.  Now that I'm nearing the end of the Coach to 5K program, I am going to focus on increasing my pace. 

The app says I should be able to finish a 5K in 30 minutes.  I don't think this is a realistic goal for me.  I'm shooting for 40 minutes.  Truthfully, as long as I finish without walking, I will be happy.  A time of 40 minutes or less will be a bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment