My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

My next fitness event is this coming Saturday. It's been raining and flooding like crazy here in Atlanta. There's an 80% chance of rain on Saturday. No way am I walking in the rain again. The thought of it makes me sick.

I told my trainer that I wasn't going to walk if it was raining. I thought she was going to tell me I was being a wimp. She didn't. She agreed. I haven't been feeling so great lately. The increase in activity is getting to me. It wouldn't be so bad if I would get my butt in bed at a decent hour. Anyhow, I may or may not be walking on Saturday. Chances are I won't. This is fine with me because I'm really not feeling it. Secretly, I am praying for 100% chance of rain on Saturday. Horrible, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment