My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, October 9, 2009

Guilty!

I'm starting to feel guilty that I don't want to complete my 5K tomorrow because it's going to rain. I don't want to beat myself up about this. A huge part of me is disappointed in myself. Earlier this year there was nothing or no thing that could stop me from getting out there and pounding the pavement. Now, I'm filled with excuses.

I need to find that spark I once had. I'm not sure what's going on.

Wednesday I was 15 minutes late for my training session. I sat outside the gym for a moment because I felt like I wanted to cry. I then walk in and tell Kimberly I'm only going to do 30 minutes. I know she could tell I was upset or something so she suggest we go outside for a walk. I complained the entire time. My calves and back were tight. We stopped a few times and stretched. We came back to the gym and she immediately let me work on my favorite machine. We went on and did a few more upper body exercises. Forty-five minutes later, she goes...you can get on the elliptical or you can go home. Even though I didn't want to do it, I got on the elliptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment