My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Four Month Follow Up

I had my doctor's appointment today. For the most part, it was pretty positive. I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.

I don't even know where to begin with my thoughts right now. I just know I need to start writing and get it out. As much as I like my doctor, she really pissed me off today. She was giving me strategies about my weight loss...adding protein, focusing on my weekend eating, etc. Then she said something that pissed me off! She said I shouldn't waste my time trying to lose like 100 pounds, it isn't realistic, and I wouldn't be able to keep it off. WTF!?! She goes on to tell me I've done a lot to benefit my health by losing what I have and to focus on maintaining my previous weight loss. I do agree. However, I did not appreciate her for discouraging me from my ultimate goal. Truthfully, it's not like she knows because I have never expressed it to her. It's her believe that dramatic weight loss doesn't last. I don't agree.

Okay, I feel better. I'm not going to let what she said discourage me.

I look forward to receiving my test results in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment