My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Twenty-seven days and counting

The Publix 5K is in 27 days. Wow!

Yesterday's walk was good. I walked 50 minutes (2 miles). Although today is an off day, I need to walk. I was sick on Wednesday. Well, it's snowing today. I'm going to have to wing it and do 30 minutes on the step aerobics, plus my strength training.

I'm nervous, anxious, and excited all at the same time.

I have been doing some visualizations and watching myself walking across that finish line.

Week Eight's Training Plan consists of:

Monday - 40 mins.
Tuesday - 35 mins., strength training, 50 crunches
Wednesday - 45 mins.
Thursday - 35 mins., strength training, 50 crunches
Friday - off
Saturday - 55 mins.
Sunday - off

No comments:

Post a Comment