My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Clock is Ticking

Okay, today has not been a good day. I've been so nervous I started crying. I don't know why I'm filled with so much self-doubt today. I guess it's because my energy level has been down the past few days. It's a combination of a slight cold or hay fever or something and a lot of crap on my mind. However, I am not going to let those minor distractions get in the way of achieving my goal. I've come so far.

It's raining out. Since I already have a slight cold, I'm not going to walk today. I'm going to do about 30 minutes or so of step aerobics. I raised the level a couple of weeks ago so I'll get a good aerobic workout. I need to work off some of this nervous energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment