My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, March 27, 2009

The Day Before

I have been on a rollercoaster of emotions today. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I'm nervous. For the most part, I'm excited. I can taste that finish line. I can honestly say I have done my best to prepare. I got my butt out there and walked. I made progress. I conceived it. I believed it. Now, I'm going to achieve it. No matter what happens tomorrow, I am soooo proud of myself. I am so proud I can hardly think about it without crying. I have come so far and I can't go back. I feel like a different person. I am a different person. I am getting healthier and more fit by the day. I am realizing my first fitness goal for the year and it feels great!

Well, I'm off to get a good night's rest. I'll be back to share my thoughts tomorrow after my big walk.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment