My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Twenty four days and counting

Can you say anxiety attacks? I allowed my mind to be filled with so much self doubt today. I love Kelly. She gave me a nice pep talk. I have to learn to give myself credit. I started this program barely able to work around the block. I walking up to 2 miles now. I'm worry about nothing. I will be able to finish. I will be able to finish. I will be able to finish.

My manager is also very sweet. I know she offered to do the 5k with me. I assume she was going to run. I can't believe she's willing to walk with me. I was deeply touched. It's probably one of the nicest things anyone has done for me in a long time. Life is funny. You never know who will be there for you in your time of need. I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say. Her gesture touched me deeply.

I walked a little over 1.5 miles today and it was a challenge. I went to the chirocator yesterday. My knee is fine. I got an adjustment and some ultrasound therapy on it. He suggested I wrap it when I walk. I did but I'm not sure it made much of a difference. I iced it after my walk. I'm not sure this made a difference. Oh well....

One more thing...I have been focussing on my food. I want to be at least 10 pounds lighter by the end of the month. The less weight I have to carry across the finish line, the better. So far I've dropped three pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment