My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, January 31, 2014

Sick Days!

Today is the last day of January. Sadly, I did not stick to my training plan. I’ve been sick this past week. I didn’t want to spread my germs at the gym so did not do any running this week. I’d do a few squats here and there. Did a plank or two. Today I felt well enough to do a little weight training. It was too icy to go out for a walk. I am not going to let it get me down. Tomorrow I plan to do the Elliptical and Sunday I’ll get the treadmill. I will not be deterred!

On a positive note, I am doing really well with my hydration. My food plan could use some work. I will say I am eating clean at least 75% of the time. Now, if I can just stay healthy, I’ll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment