My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, January 25, 2014

Keep On Keeping On!

It’s been a while since I blogged. I’ve been running three times a week. Today was a little rough. I haven’t been sleeping or eating well. I need to stay focused. Tuesday I found out my Dad has lung cancer. He had surgery on Wednesday. I’m not making any excuses. Today while I was working out, I reminded myself that the best thing I can do for my father is take care of myself.
I will continue to train for the Peachtree Road Race. I also need to do a better job with food. I’ve been skipping meals and not eating on schedule. Tomorrow I plan to take the time to do all my meal prep.

I am a little concerned about my training and eating plan. I’m going to be traveling soon to spend time with my Dad and family. My gym membership is good anywhere so I will have access to a treadmill and weights. My meals will take some effort with planning and preparation but it can be done. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Now that the end of the month is approaching, it will be time for me to switch up my working out anyhow. I think I’m going to back to Spin class. I’m still working up my nerve to try Cardio Kickbox. I think I’m going to go to the gym on a day I can sneak a peek and check it out on the sly.

Oh, and last but definitely not least, I'm down two more pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment