My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, January 5, 2014

Training Plan -- Week 1

Since yesterday's workout went pretty well, I'm going to try to run/walk this week. I'm still not feeling 100% but I'm anxious about losing my cardio fitness. I will jog as slowly as I can this week.

Now, for the dilemma. When and where am I going to train? It's freezing outside. The gym is really crowded. I am thinking I will train on the treadmill at my complex gym. Preferably, I'd like to do it in the AM but I am not sure how safe it would be. I'd be very nervous being in the alone at 6 am and I wouldn't feel too comfortable being there alone with some random guy either. So, I'm going to wait until the afternoon.

Today I'm going to try Aquafit. Hopefully, being in the warm water will help my aching back and joints.

Monday - run/walk

Tuesday - strength training

Wednesday - run/walk

Thursday - strength training

Friday - run/walk

Saturday - walk - strength training

No comments:

Post a Comment