My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Review Round Up -- October Bulu Box

Here's a review of the remaining three items that were in my October box. I had photos but I do not know what happened to them.

Vibrant Cleanse – I liked this product. Great taste, nice kick. However, I could make this myself with fresh ingredients– lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne. If this was sold in individual packets, I may purchase it if I was travelling or something, for the convenience. Truthfully, for personal health reasons, I would never do a full blown Master Cleanse.

Simple Being Slimming Smoothie – I really liked this smoothie mix. It has a great taste and is packed with protein – 26 grams! Would I buy it? Probably not, but only because of the price.

Natural Vitality CALM – I loved this product. I liked the taste and I truly believe it had a calming effect on me. I was interested in this product because it's a calcium and magnesium supplement. I've tried calcium chews before. My previous primary doctor thought I should be taking them. Not sure if they were doing any good. I've had my current doctor for about two years and she's never mentioned calcium supplements. I’ve seen this product in Whole Foods; it’s sold in a canister and individual packets. I purchased another packet for 99 cents. Yep, I liked it again. I was sold. Bulu included a coupon for 40% off a box of 30 individual packets. I’ve been drinking it right before bed. I’d purchase it again, when it’s on sale. 

So, out of five products, I made a full-size purchase of Natural Vitality CALM and I would Simple Being Slimming Smoothie, if the price was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment