My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Update

I’m still here. I’ve been very lazy about logging my exercise. I’ve been mainly walking and lifting weights. My right knee is bothering me a bit. I am a bit concerned about not running but it will be okay. Truthfully, I’ve also been lazy about running because it’s getting cold out. I realize I need to get some warmer workout gear. I just can’t afford it right now. I’m thinking about taking my running indoors. I haven’t had much success running on the treadmill but I do not want to get so out of shape with running that I have to start all over again. My next 5K is on Thanksgiving day. I'm beginning to have doubts. It will be okay. All I can do is try.

No comments:

Post a Comment