My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pump It Up!

Great workout with Kimberly yesterday. I really pushed myself. When she said, "one more," I did my best to do an extra one or two.

Right now I am filled with so much self doubt about my upcoming 5K. I'm not sure where it's coming from. I have been working. I just feel tired all of the time. I talked to Kimberly about it and she feels my body is just reacting to the increased intense activity.

I'm going to the store in a while to pick up some food. There's no food in this house because I am fearful of overeating. Not good. I have to learn how to have a healthy relationship and attitude towards food. As long as I purchase the right types of food, I will be fine. Making a list and checking it twice is the trick. I'm going to make veggie soup and have a salad for dinner. Instead of coffee, I've been drinking green tea. I want to the dentist yesterday. For whatever reason, they now take your blood pressure--mine was 130/85. I'm not sure why it was that high. I forgot to take it while I was at the gym yesterday afternoon.

I'm really pressed for time today so I'm going to workout in my little home gym today. I'm going to do the step and dumb bells. Kimberly had me doing some circuit training yesterday. It was pretty challenging. I'm going to try to duplicate it today. I know it won't be as intense because my step won't go as high.

No comments:

Post a Comment