My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cardio, Cardio, Cardio, and more Cardio

Guess what Kimberly wanted to focus on today? Oh...my...gosh! Can you say sweat? Gross, yucky sweat. I like to get to the gym a little earlier and start my warm up on the treadmill on my own. I'm proud of myself for walking at a 7 incline at 2.1. Kimberly walks in all bubbly, says hi, and starts pushing buttons. Lol! I know I was working hard because I started getting that nauseous feeling. I tell her I can't do anymore and she says two more minutes.... I did it!

We're off to do some weightlifting on the Smith machine. I love that thing. More sweat.

Then we move onto the elliptical. I've never been on this machine. I did not like it. I managed to stay on it five minutes and that was four minutes too long for me.

Into the next room for crunches. I did two sets of 15. She initially said do 10 but I told her I could do 15, maybe 20. I've been making it a habit to do at least 10 before bed. We did some other upper body exercise (I can't remember the name) but it was pretty hard on my back.

Next, we went outside for a walk. I had to keep up with Kimberly's pace. It was not easy. There I was huffing and puffing and she's going on, not breaking a sweat, chatting away about her honeymoon.

Back inside I worked on Lats and then I had to hop on the bike.

This is it for Week Two.

So, tomorrow, I plan to get on the ellipitical for 5 minutes on my own. I'll continue focus on picking up speed on the treadmill. If I'm feeling ambitious, I'll get on the bike for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment