My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Month

I have 30 days to go until my next fitness event. Truthfully, I'm not feeling so good. I had a really good workout yesterday. I wanted to cancel so badly. I wasn't feeling it. I was so sleepy. Somehow, I found the energy to push through.

I'm working harder than I ever had since I began this journey in January. There are small bouts when I feel good and energized. For the most part, I'm tired! I overslept this morning. Actually, I woke up about 4 this morning because my body was aching and I was thirsty. I stretched, took some Motrin, and watched the news for about 30 minutes. The next thing I know, it's 7:40!

I'm planning to go to the gym today and work on cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment