My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, September 14, 2009

Cancel

I had to cancel my workout session today. I feel awful. I've felt awful all weekend. I tried to walk on Saturday and only managed to do a mile. I've done some stretching here and there but I'm spent.

Most of it is self-inflicted. I need to get some rest. I need to go to bed at an earlier hour.

I have to do a better job at taking care of myself.

Cancel - all the thoughts in my mind that tell me I can't meet my fitness goals.
Cancel - all those sugar cravings.
Cancel - the urge to give up.
Cancel - the disappointment I feel right now.
Cancel - my habit of skipping breakfast.

I can do this! My trainer was very positive and encouraging today. She sent me the following email:

No worries, Sheila! I know you are dedicated, and I appreciate your calling me. So sorry I freaked out* :o) I can't wait to see you Wednesday if you are feeling better! I'll check up tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Kimberly


I'm off to finish my tea, take a nice hot shower, and get to bed at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment