My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, March 31, 2014

Motivational Monday

Last night I spent some time looking over my March training plan and creating my April plan. I feel pretty good about where I am with my training plan. Yesterday I completed Week 7, Day 2. I am halfway through the plan and will have a full and half month to work on distance. I should be good.

I was planning to walk four miles today but stopped at two. My right knee didn't feel right and I don't want to risk injury. My calves and quads are starting to feel tight and sore. I've got to be more consistent with stretching and using the foam roller.

I'm looking for to April. The weather is nice. I'm so happy to be away from that treadmill. I saw the following on Facebook and I think about it often while I train. I am making it my mantra for the month of April:

No comments:

Post a Comment