My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Transformational Tuesday

A number of fitness pages I like on Facebook have posted a lot of before and after photos for Transformational Tuesday. I enjoy looking at these photos for inspiration, motivation, and just the sheer pleasure of being happy for another’s journey. As I looked at these photos throughout the day, I realized that despite any physical transformation the biggest transformation happens in the mind and spirit.


This is where I am at on my journey right now. More than being consistent with my food and exercise plan, I need to be consistent with my prayer and meditation. Lent starts tomorrow. For the past few years, instead of giving up something, I have been added something – more prayer and meditation. So, I am going back to the basics with my meditation practice. Staying present is going to help me with my nutrition and fitness goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment