My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, July 12, 2013

Snooze, I Lose!


I was supposed to complete Week Three, Day Three this morning. Instead, I hit snooze button. All day today I have been regretting my decision. I hate having regrets!

I know it's not the end of the world. I wish I could/would follow my training plan perfectly but that would not be realistic. I know I have choices. I could have tried again this evening. I decided to do some light exercise and stretch.

I reached out to my friend, who I call my 5k sponsor, and she was very encouraging. She shared that she did something similar last Saturday. She also said I must learn how to listen and honor my body. Even though I went to bed early last night, I guess I was really started. I just don't want to start making excuses. I will continue work on getting in tune with my body. I have been so separate from it for such a long time. I am still learning how to tell when I am physically hungry. I suppose the same goes for when I am physically tired or it is just the mind/ego telling me so.

Tomorrow is another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment