My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sandy Springs Lightning 5k - September 21

As the scriptures say, Man plans his way, God directs his steps.

Well, I will not be participating in this 5k due to a conflict. I recently signed up to volunteer at an Interfaith Power Over Prejudice Summit at my church. I thought the summit would be the same day as the statewide summit in October. Anyhow, I was going to look for another 5k in September but I decided to just keep training for the one in October.

I'll be done with the Couch to 5k in a couple weeks. I will give myself some goals to work on during September to help me stay focus. The last time I completed the Couch to 5k and the Firefly 5k I did not continue to run. I want to keep up the running this time so I will be in great shape to cross off the Peachtree Road Race from my fitness bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment