My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In: Week Four



Today’s weigh was a big, fat disappointment! I’m not sure if these weekly weigh-ins are more detrimental than helpful. We’ll see….

I just watched a very inspirational video by Mindy’s Fitness Blogthat really touched me. She talked about setting New Year’s resolutions and how it is more important to set monthly goals. HELLO! I’m doing great in this area!

I started taking a nutrition course this week. I also started Spin classes a few weeks ago. I know all about S.M.A.R.T. goal-setting yet I still allow that number on the scale to discourage me. So, as January is coming to an end and it’s quite apparent I will not be where I would like to be on the scale, I’m still off to a very good start with my goals.

I will continue focusing on my daily, weekly, and monthly goals and my yearly goal to be at a healthy weight will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment