My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week Two: Weekly Weigh-In

I lost one pound! There's a huge part of me that is disappointed. There's another part of me that has seen those pics of a pound of fat and is very pleased that stuff is gone from my body! I'm continuing with my plan to add more fruits and veggies to eat meals. I am also working on my daily water intake. Some days are harder than others. My body is getting used to it and the constant trips to the bathroom! I need to do a better job of drinking first thing in the morning instead of trying to get it all in at the end of the day. I'm making progress. Spin class was fun! I'm looking forward to class next Thursday. My meal planning wasn't so great. I ran out of food by Friday. As a result, I ended up eating not one, not two, but three energy/protein bars on Saturday. I guess it's better than fast food but I do see the opportunity. I should have purchased fruit instead of bars. However, I was concerned about getting some protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment