My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week Three: Weekly Weigh-In


No weight loss this week. I’m not surprise because I did not go to the gym at all this week. I was so busy with work I couldn’t get it together. I am grateful that I didn’t gain. My food plan has been very good. I usually do really well when I take the time to do my food prep. Yesterday I made broccoli salad and turkey chili. Right now I have salmon patties in the oven and I’m going to sauté some green beans in olive oil and garlic.

I’m supposed to be running in the MLK Day 5K tomorrow. I did not train at all! All I have done is complain that it’s too cold to run. I hate running on the treadmill. I also have to cancel my plans to participate in the Color Run because it’s the same weekend I plan to surprise my best friend for her 50th birthday.
I need to find another 5K soon and get my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment