My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, June 30, 2012

C25K: Week Two, Day One

Just finished Week Two, Day One…when my alarm went off at 5, I immediately hit snooze.  This is a huge no-no for me.  I quickly reminded myself that this AM would be the only opportunity for me to complete my C25K workout.  It is supposed to get up to 106 degrees today.  It was already about 76 degrees so I needed to get up and out.  As soon as I got out of bed, I thought of the following verse:

I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears. ~Psalms 34:4

Talk about nerves! I drank some water, prayed, turned on my tunes, and headed out the door.  My goal today was to finish all the runs without stopping, focus on my form, and enjoy my workout.  All this work is not worth if I’m not enjoying myself.

I did it! I was sooooo elated! The only downside was my heart rate monitor.  I finally remember to wear it so I can track how many calories I’m burning….the battery died!

No comments:

Post a Comment