My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, June 25, 2012

C25K: Week One, Day Two

I was so nervous about today’s workout.  I’m not a morning person but getting up early and getting it done is the best way in Hotlanta.  So, I set my alarm for 5 am.  I dressed, prayed, and repeated an affirmation my friend shared with me:

Let my child-like faith dissolve my grown up fears

I did it! I was so happy.  I had a little trouble with one of the runs because I was going up a little incline but I will eventually conquer it.  Today I give myself two thumbs up!  The fact that I’m sharing my C25K workout on my Facebook page is going to give me more incentive to finish.  I have to admit that the naysayers really motivate me.  I’m also aware that this enthusiasm wears off really fast.  We’ll see how I feel next week when the alarm goes off at 5 am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment