My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, August 28, 2009

First Week

My body is s-o-r-e! I was so nervous on my way to the gym on Wednesday. I thought I was going to throw up I was so nervous. I'm not sure why I was nervous. In general, I think it's about being out of my comfort zone, not in control.

Kimberly is great. She pushes, yet she's very supportive. I can't believe all the things I accomplished this week. Despite being very sore, I feel great. I asked for a copy of my training record:

Monday

Treadmill
Squats
knee raises, alt. leg off bench
dumb bell curl
dumb bell bench
knee curls
leg hyperext
tri kickback
lateral raises
calf raises
lat row
bike
ab leg raises
upper torso lifts

Wednesday
Treadmill
Smith push ups
stationary lunges
f.m. calf (not sure what "f.m." means)
f.m. overhead
f.m. bicep
back ext with weights
treadmill
knee curl on bench
f.m. abs
treadmill

I've spent today doing some stretching. I'm off to do 30 mins. step aerobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment