My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, August 24, 2009

Week One

Today is my first week of training with Kimberly. I've been nervous about it all weekend. My goals for the next six weeks are weight loss and improved fitness. We're going to focus on cardio and endurance so I'll be able to reach my 5K goal on Oct. 10th. My plan of action is to come in 30 minutes before my appointment to hop on the treadmill. I'm also doing my best to improve my nutrition.

Today I have Cheerios with rice milk for breakfast, two veggies patties and salad for lunch. I haven't done so well with my water intake today.

I have a new subscription to Fitness magazine. There's a goat cheese salad recipe that I'm going to try. There are also a bunch of 300-calorie breakfasts I plan to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment