My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Session

I'm back. My first session with Kimberly was great. I'm still sweating.

We basically did a quick run through. She wanted to see my fitness level and give me the opportunity to make sure she was a good fit for me. I already knew I would like her from the conversation we had on the phone. Let's see...we started off with 10 minutes on the treadmill and then off to the machines. I've been a member for about a month now and never used the machines. I've been doing light weights on my own in my little workout room. Working on those machines was nothing like I've experienced in a while. I even managed to bust our a bunch of crunches.

So, we decided I'm going to work out with her twice next week. I was a little apprehensive about committing to two days a week. She's cool with me changing my mind. She said it's going to take some time for me to see good results. I'm not asking for miracles. I am proud of what I was able to accomplish on my own so I am looking forward to see what I can do with some professional help. After our little workout, I stayed and did an additional 30 minutes on the treadmill.

1 comment:

  1. I was just like you, when my trainer suggested that we needed to meet twice a week, I was hesitant. The sessions aren't cheap, and if we're doing them twice a week, that means they go twice as quickly.

    But, I've been loving going twice a week because it also means that the results come twice as fast! I really think that you'll find that meeting with your trainer twice a week is the perfect amount of time.

    ReplyDelete