My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, June 22, 2009

A Walk in the Past

I went for an hour walk in my old neighborhood. It felt so weird to walk through streets I hadn’t seen in over 25 years. It was nice and peaceful. I saw the neighborhood park where we used to play kick ball. Actually, we fought more than played. After a while, I decided to walk up to my old junior high. Boy, did that bring back memories! Now, I probably haven’t taken this trek in 30 years. I allowed the memories to rush through my mind as fast as I was breathing. I didn’t hold onto any of them. As I was huffing and puffing I thought about how I used to walk up these streets with ease when I was 13. I had a great time. It was fun. I wish I brought my camera along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment