My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Real Age

I will be 47 years old in September. Before I started this journey, I took that real age test. Based on this test, I was 52.7 years old. I was so devastated. I remember crying. I felt so hopeless. I knew I was in bad shape but this was a little hard to swallow.

I took the test again sometime in March and I was 46.7 years old....not bad. I was happy to at least reflect my current age.

I decided to take the test today. Today's results say I am 44.9 years old. It's cool. I'm not one of those individual's that is afraid of growing old. However, there are times I allow others to make me feel self-conscious. I really don't care about my hair graying or wrinkles or any of that stuff. However, I do want to be healthy. I'm cool with aging. I understand it's simply the cycle of life. I just want to make sure I am doing everything I can to enjoy my time here on earth in a healthy, fit body.

No comments:

Post a Comment