My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, June 4, 2009

I did it!

Well, I completed my second 5K last night. I must admit I was very disappointed in my performance. Not only did I not beat my previous time, I think I came in dead last. Oh well, I am still proud of myself for trying. I will not give up in my quest for optimal health and fitness.

Crystal reminded me that months ago I wouldn't have been able to finish 1 mile let only 3.1 miles. She's right. I will remain positive. I've been a couch potato for years. I will give myself credit for getting out there and trying. Plus, the test results I received yesterday are proof positive that my exercise journey is working.

Well, I'm supposed to support D.J. on the 27th when he does his first 5K. I don't know how much support I'll be but I'm going to try.

I'm off to find another 5K to do in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment