My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Synchronicity

I am a person who believes there are no concidences.

This morning I was on Facebook (instead of outside walking)and I see this friend request. I don't know this person. I look at it. It's some random person asking me about The Open Mind Center. I don't want to be rude so I respond. She sends me a reply and I realize our paths have somewhat crossed before.

There's a weight loss series in the AJC. I've been following it for sometime. Each time I read I think to myself... my story will be there one day. I remember reading this lady's inspiration story. She lost over 100+ pounds. I looked at her pictures, felt inspired, and moved on.

Well, what are the chances this same person would contact me on Facebook? As far as I am concerned, it's no concidence.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS, Sheila! You ACTED on your moment of synchronicity and here I am!What makes my Atl. Journal-Constitution "SUCCESS STORY" unique is NOT how much weight I've lost; but how long I've been enjoying living in my size 8 body since losing the weight: 5+ years. That's what makes my coaching unique & uniquely powerful: I teach how to DISMANTLE your SELF-SABOTAGE machinery so you don't gain it all back, and then some!!
    For free links to my magazine articles online, visit embodysuccess.spaces.live.com !

    ReplyDelete