My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

There's no such thing as a bad workout?

Today was not a good day. I have been doing so well on my Couch to 10k workouts. I cannot remember the last time I needed to repeat a day. Well, today was one of those days. I decided to run at Wills Park. It's usually my spot to do my walks because there are inclines. I can walk 2.5 loops with no problem. Running is another story.

I couldn't finish the last 10 minutes. It's okay. This lets me know I still have a lot of work to do. The Peachtree Road Race course has inclines and hills. I need to be prepared for them. I am going to start running at Wills Park more often. I tried my best not to compare myself to others out on the path. I reminded myself to just run my race and remind myself of how far I have come.

Once I stopped this pity party, I was okay. I'm prepared to give it another try! I will get to the point where I can run around that loop nonstop!

No comments:

Post a Comment